Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Hello folks
How are you all? I've been fairly productive just lately, despite upping sticks to a new (ancient) house, with stone walls so thick no modern communication device can penetrate. So apologies for delays in posts, at least now I have an excuse. The Batman pic was produced for a German collector who has a perchant for battle damaged heroes, and the first time ever I get to draw Daredevil, albeit it in London as opposed to Hell's Kitchen. Whilst composing this peice it suddenly occurred to me that it would be a nice nice touch to include the Old Bailey in the background. Pop back for more soon. 

2 comments:

Richard Williams said...

Should've sneaked Springheeled Jack into that DD piece Dave!

Craig said...

Not true! You did this beauty for me back in 2008!

http://cafurl.com?i=19955