Saturday, October 25, 2008


By the hairy hosts of Hoggarth :)

Here's a little magic in the shape of everyone's favourite Doctor (if you suffer from temporal dimensional lapses, that is). Really enjoyed doing something a bit different with this drawing. Hope you guys like it. I'm currently reading through a script for an unusual 'samurai warrior' project, bloody good it is too (pardon the pun). If I take it on, and all goes well, it's liable to take out a good year or so, just tackling pages each weekend as I have to do. It's pretty good so far, and I'm really pleased to have been asked to illustrate it, so it's fingers crossed time again. This will also mean my own stuff will have to take a back seat again, so I apologise in advance to anyone who may have been looking forward to anymore SHJ.

With regards to purchasing a copy of GOTHIC by mail order, it will be £5.00 (the 'indestructible' envelope costs £1) via Paypal to black_boar1@yahoo.com ----UK ONLY. I can post to the US, however, a copy will cost $12.00 and (for some insane reason) will take THREE weeks to get there. I have sent two out to the US so far, and one of those was to Mr Mignola (as a thanks for his gracious cover quote)

Bye for now folks.

4 comments:

paulhd said...

I let out a 'gasp' when I saw this, lovely work.

Alan (with one L) said...

Wow...just... wow

shane oakley said...

this is a real beaut, dave. stunning composition and well moody lighting.

Brian Jones said...

Amazing work on the Doctor and as someone who waited 3 weeks for Gothic it was worth it! Great stuff!