Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hello All

Big news this week is that I have gone ahead with getting a hardback produced!!! Yup, I know I mentioned it sometime back, but I finally bit the bullet and decided to do it after I got a great quote from ALAN MOORE--thanks Alan!;)

Also been thinking about how to jog along this movie idea, or moreover WHO to tout it to. I know that Don Murphy is interested but I know how long these things take in LA LA land. Who reckons KASABIAN would make great Victorian intrumental tunes?? I contacted them via Myspace, still to hear back of course, but it would be great to have them involved----what say you??

If you know anyone who would like to be on my mailing list tell them to drop me a mail and I can build up my address book again. My new mail is black_boar1@yahoo.com

cheers for now

Dave

No comments: