Monday, January 30, 2012


Hello all

After I did last week's Signal Man page I got thinking about how it should be printed etc. I plan on possibly gauging interest via this blog and Facebook, then possibly just printing to the initial orders, that way you will have something that will hopefully become a sought after item in 100 years time;) Just as a test I changed this page into sepia, what d'thee reckon? Should it be mono, sepia or actual colour?

Speaking of tests, just as a precursor to actual orders, can anyone WHO MAY BE interested in a copy hit the LIKE button on the FB link. This is just for gauging purposes only. Thanks.

9 comments:

paulhd said...

Not on FB, so consider this a 'like'!
In two minds about sepia vs B&W. It lends to the mood, but maybe lacks contrast? Lovely drawing either way.

David said...

You were quick off the mark there, paul :) Cheers for the like

Gary Crutchley said...

I'm liking the sepia Dave, I'd have to see the other versions to make a more informed choice though. I'd be definitely interested in purchasing a copy

paulhd said...

Yeah, I've got my eye on you, Dave :)

Graeme Neil Reid said...

I think the sepia works well and in general terms the public seem to go for sepia as a 'this is olde' default so could work well.

I'll buy a copy, do it on Lulu and then your customers can just buy direct from there for online sales.

Richard Williams said...

Oh, definitely would like a copy Dave and I love the look of sepia but that's just me!

Jason Cobley said...

Dave and I are really excited about this project - so thanks for supporting Dave on this! I loved writing the script and bowled over by Dave's visuals so far! Keep those comments and 'likes' coming!

John Halfpenny said...

GNR is right about public perception of vintage, though I'm a fan of the greyscale (sorry!). Oh consider this a like, I don't FB any more.

Andy Bloor said...

Jaw droppingly awesome as ever Dave, looks great either way as far as I'm concerned.