Friday, February 04, 2011



Good evening everyone,
I've been busy having a massive cleanout at home, ready for an imminent house move. During this ardous task it set me thinking about posting some archive bits and bobs, which for one reason or another you may not have seen before. Here's a few to start us off. I used this Batman illustration as a little colouring tester, as you can see I got bored a few minutes into it. I'd love to apply a 'set pallette style' to my stuff, but I just can't bring myself to spend ages on a peice. Secondly this was the first page of 'Boy Brimstone' an all-ages gn from Bloomsbury, I'd done 20odd pages and the rug was pulled, due to big management changes, sadly the book never saw the light of day. Pop back soon for another update.

4 comments:

John H said...

I dunno, you know. That little bit of colour does create a style all of it's own. (-:

Richard Williams said...

That Batman piece sure is beautiful!

David said...

Thanks guys, feedback is always appreciated. Hopefully the next time I try some colour it will look a lot better:) But I don't want anyone holding their breath in anticipation here;)

Leona Preston said...

Oh! I love that Batman piece! The Joker looks like he's having a fantastic time! Ha ha ha!