Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Hello all,

I was recently tasked to produce a carnival show-type poster commission, to include some famous faces. It was great fun to do and has set my mind thinking on possible further versions, although I guess that will be down to whatever else I'm doing. On the theme of 30's monsters I receieved an email from a production studio in LA requesting the rights to use a Frankenstein image I drew years ago. They wanted to use it as a background graphic alongside a peice about Mary Shelley on the Discovery Channel. Sadly it would need redrawing as I've never scanned my stuff in at 600dpi, so I'll just have to see what happens....

anyway here's that poster to be going on with.

2 comments:

c.malmberg said...

This piece is fantastic. All the characters are rendered in beautifully detailed likeness. Exquisite work.

DavidR90 said...

Dave, is it the Frankenstein piece that i bought? If so I'm sure we can work something out to get it scanned!
Dave