Sunday, August 24, 2008


WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?
Hello all, I've been doing some bank holiday sketching. This spread will (hopefully) be finished tomorrow and I plan to include it in the GOTHIC newspaper/comic. It will be a 48-page one shot including some short stories, some of you may have seen them printed in Accent UK's anthologies BUT you wouldn't have seen them presented in sepia tones and various other shades.

FOR THE LTD EDITION COLLECTOR
I'm selling a selection of original art pages from GOTHIC----(1 page per copy) at £30each. I'll put a few on ebay (as pre-order) soon. Let me know if you may be interested in this, and I can give you first dibs on the pages.

all the best,
Dave

5 comments:

Graeme Neil Reid said...

Yes, I want first dibs. Just sold some art on Ebay so I have funds that the wife can't complain about :)

Also that's lovely, your always very good with those victorian city scapes!

Anonymous said...

And you can count me in as well. It's about time I got some more art from you. The Frankenstein and Whitechapel pages are admired by all my visitors!
regard Dave

John Reppion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Reppion said...

looks wonderful Dave, can't wait to get my mitts on a copy of Gothic!

Gary Crutchley said...

Lovely spread there Dave,Even recognise some of them there shops names.
Put me down fer the Ltd edition too.
It's definitely an offer I can't refuse.